Retreat leaders: Louise Espley & Hayley Davies
Focus: Vinyasa Flow, Restorative & Yin Yoga as well as reiki and treatments, from these two beautiful souls.
Designed to regenerate your body and mind, Sattva programs are based on research that suggests we can fundamentally transform our physical and emotional health through our daily habits. After a healthy balanced and nourishing breakfast, you’ll have the opportunity to explore, immersing yourself in the transformative power of nature. Mindfulness practices will be interweaved throughout your day as you partake in carefully curated activities, if you wish. Alternatively you can simple retreat from the world and take time for yourself.
Our retreats are a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed. Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
The entire experience is included in the stated prices, no extra “hidden” charges.
Guests are supported by our team of professional teachers who assure safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, an improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
Our team is the magic ingredient that makes your Sattva experience unique. We are a select group of guides, athletes, and educators.
We share a common interest in the art of living exceptionally well. Led by the Davies family, the team seeks to share their collective wisdom through playful and adventurous experience.
- From our first step onto the mat, we are given the opportunity to look into the mirror of ‘the self.’ The clarity of this mirror affects the reflection that we see and strongly influences our behaviours. During our retreats, you will learn to clarify your mind-body connection with a focus on yoga and its practices. You will be challenged and supported by the playful and insightfulness of our teachers.
- Our all-inclusive retreats tap into nature, nutrition, mindfulness, yoga, and functional movement to jumpstart your health. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Our comfortable, luxurious and nurturing accommodation is available in a wide range of different options for your convenience.
- Sattva offers holistic health solutions to the anxiety, stress and numerous other challenges posed by the ever-changing world. Imagine a place where you can reconnect with your inner self and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature.
Throughout – unlimited drinks including, tea pigs, coffee, water, an abundance of fruit & snacks.
The postcode is GL7 7EL - Important please check directions as the post code does not take you directly to the property.
Best route is to take the A417 to Centurion Services and then continue to follow Sat nav for GL7 7EL. A few minutes from leaving the A417, at the brow of the hill, there is a double gate with an electronic keypad to gain access to the property location. Code for the gate will be provided.
Note: the track from the road to the house is a bit bumpy, it its recommended that you do not take a car that has a low height.
Whats not included:
- Flights (where applicable)
- Travel insurance