Cotswolds - Yoga Retreat - 19th - 21st November 2021Deposit £100 on all retreats. Up to 12 month Interest FREE payment plans available on all retreats. Click here to find out more.
Arrival: 13:00 - Friday 19th November
Departure: 16:00 - Sunday 21st November
Cotswolds Park Barns is a private, exclusive venue in the heart of the Cotswolds, surrounded by some of the country’s prettiest villages that include Bibury, Bourton on the Water and Stow on the Wold to name just a few.
The luxury barns (listed buildings built to an exceptionally high standard) have been created from the original dairy buildings belonging to Cotswold Park House.
The Barns are just 10 minutes from the beautiful market town of Cirencester and 10 minutes from the Regency Town of Cheltenham. They are located within an hour of Cardiff, Bristol, Bath, Newbury, Oxford, Birmingham, Warwick, Worcester, Cheltenham, and Gloucester.
Focus: Vinyasa Flow, Restorative (and treatments to purchase), from these two beautiful souls.
Food prepared & provided by our friend and private Chef, Ellie at Sage & Honey:
Designed to regenerate your body and mind, Sattva programs are based on research that suggests we can fundamentally transform our physical and emotional health through our daily habits.
After a healthy balanced and nourishing breakfast, you will have the opportunity to explore, immersing yourself in the transformative power of nature.
Mindfulness practices will be interweaved throughout your day as you partake in carefully curated activities if you wish. Alternatively, you can simply retreat from the world and take time for yourself.
Our retreats are a refined retreat experience where all aspects of natural health are addressed.
Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
Guests are supported by our team of professional teachers who help assure your safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, an improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
Our team is the magic ingredient that makes your Sattva Retreat experience quite unique. We are a select group of guides, athletes, and educators. We share a common interest in the art of living exceptionally well.
Led by the Davies family, the team seeks to share their collective wisdom through playful and adventurous experience.
- From our first step onto the mat, we are given the group an opportunity to look into the mirror of ‘the self.’ The clarity of this mirror affects the reflection that we see and strongly influences our behaviours. During our retreats, you will learn to clarify your mind-body connection with a focus on yoga and its practices. You will be challenged and supported by the playful and insightfulness of our teachers.
- Sattva offers holistic health solutions to the anxiety, stress and numerous other challenges posed by the ever-changing world. Imagine a place where you can reconnect with your inner self and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature.
Our Retreat includes:
- 2 nights in luxury accommodation including beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms (total of 8 beautifully appointed bedrooms for our guests).
- Delicious vegan/vegetarian food and drinks (no alcohol)
- Indoor and outdoor areas to practice yoga
- Suitable for all levels, minimum age 16
- Plenty of free time to relax, nourish, and enjoy the surroundings
Throughout – unlimited drinks including, tea pigs, coffee, water, an abundance of fruit & snacks.
Location: The postcode is GL7 7EL - Important please check directions as the post code does not take you directly to the property.
Best route is to take the A417 to Centurion Services and then continue to follow Sat nav for GL7 7EL. A few minutes from leaving the A417, at the brow of the hill, there is a double gate with an electronic keypad to gain access to the property location. Code for the gate will be provided.
Note: the track from the road to the house is a bit bumpy, it its recommended that you do not take a car that has a low height.
What’s not included (where applicable):
- Car Hire
- Travel insurance
- Treatments (may be available to purchase & book during retreat)
There are two options for purchasing your space on this retreat:
1: Pay in full to secure your space.
2: Payment plan, £100 deposit followed by a payment plan spreading the remaining balance across the agreed term (usually the number of months left before the retreat begins).