Norfolk - Yoga Retreat - 1st - 4th November 2021Deposit £100 on all retreats. Up to 12 month Interest FREE payment plans available on all retreats. Click here to find out more.
Arrival: 16:00 - Monday 1st November
Departure: 16:00 - Thursday 4th November
An eco-friendly sanctuary to nourish mind, body and soul set in amazing gardens, rivers and lakes within this 22-acre estate for you to relax and explore.
The ecology of the floating water meadows has earned the title ‘Site of Special Scientific Interest’, with the restoration of a rare chalk stream and surrounding wildlands creating an active habitat for biodiversity. Delicious drinking water is drawn from the fresh chalk well, available at every tap.
As West Lexham only uses organic, natural cleaning products they and we encourage guests to use the natural soaps and shampoos provided in each property.
We have exclusive use of luxury space within the estate, for inspiration and rejuvenation - with a purpose-built studio, private garden, log fires and dining space.
For our guests, we have 2 triple-occupancy (for small groups of 3 guests booking together - set as super king bed, or twin single beds plus day bed that can be slept upon), and 7 double-occupancy luxury en-suite bedrooms - beds can be twins or super kings, with linen, towels, and organic hand soap & body wash included.
You can also enjoy:
- Natural filtered swimming pool
- Wild swimming lake
- Row boats
- Zen gardens
Retreat Focus: Restorative & Yin Yoga (as well as reiki and treatments to purchase), from these two beautiful souls.
Designed to regenerate your body and mind, Sattva programs are based on research that suggests we can fundamentally transform our physical and emotional health through our daily habits.
After a healthy balanced and nourishing breakfast, you will have the opportunity to explore, immersing yourself in the transformative power of nature. Mindfulness practices will be interwoven throughout your day as you partake in carefully curated activities if you wish.
Alternatively, you can simply retreat from the world and take time for yourself.
Expect your body to become lean, strong, and flexible, as your mind becomes calm, clear, and present. You are simply required to show up, be present, and allow the experience to unveil your inherent potential.
Guests are supported by our team of professional teachers who help assure your safety and enjoyment. Our guests frequently report improved mood, sharper thinking, better sleep, lower blood pressure, an improved direction in life, prolonged weight-loss, and even the lifting of depression.
Our team is the magic ingredient that makes your Retreat experience quite unique. We are a select group of guides, athletes, and educators who share a common interest in the art of living exceptionally well.
Led by the Davies family, the team seeks to share their collective wisdom through playful and adventurous experiences.
- From our first step onto the mat, we are given the opportunity to look into the mirror of ‘the self.’ The clarity of this mirror affects the reflection that we see and strongly influences our behaviours.
- During our retreats, you will learn to clarify your mind-body connection with a focus on yoga and its practices. You will be challenged and supported by the playful and insightfulness of our teachers.
- Sattva offers holistic health solutions to the anxiety, stress and numerous other challenges posed by the ever-changing world. Imagine a place where you can reconnect with your inner self and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit surrounded by nature.
- 3 nights in luxury accommodation including beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms
- Delicious vegan/vegetarian food and drinks (no alcohol)
- Indoor and outdoor areas to practice yoga
- Suitable for all levels, minimum age 16
- Plenty of free time to relax, nourish, and enjoy the surroundings
Throughout – unlimited drinks including, tea pigs, coffee, water, an abundance of fruit & snacks.
Location: The postcode is PE32 2QN- Important please check directions as the postcode does not take you directly to the property.
What’s not included (where applicable):
- Car Hire
- Travel insurance
- Treatments (may be available to purchase & book during retreat)
There are two options for purchasing your space on this retreat:
1: Pay in full to secure your space.
2: Payment plan, £100 deposit followed by a payment plan spreading the remaining balance across the agreed term (usually the number of months left before the retreat begins).